1. I already have the HealthHub app. Why do I need to download the OneNUHS App?
With the OneNUHS App, you could directly access and manage a wide range of healthcare services provided by NUHS. These include TeleConsult, mobile registration, requesting for medical report, viewing your test results in a richer format and more.
2. Is this a free health app? What do I need to set up an account on the app?
Yes, the app is free for use. You will need a Singpass account. Visit
https://www.singpass.gov.sg to apply for an account if you do not have one.
3. I can’t log in to the app. What to do?
Please try the following:
1. Reinstall the OneNUHS App and ensure you have mobile data / WIFI connectivity.
2. Update your Singpass app.
• Name (as in NRIC)
• NRIC number
• Phone model
• Phone Operating System version
• App version (displayed on the login page)
Screenshots of error message(s)
4. I can’t seem to log in from outside Singapore.
For your security, you are unable to access e-services when overseas.
5. How do I turn on the app notifications?
For better experience, turn on notification to stay up-to-date with your health services at NUHS and more. To enable notification, do the following:
Tap on the profile icon (top right corner) > ‘Settings’ > turn on ‘Enable Push notifications’.
Go to your phone setting > tap ‘Apps’ > ‘OneNUHS App’ > 'Notifications' > turn on notifications.
Go to your phone setting > select ‘OneNUHS App’ > ‘Notifications’ > turn on ‘Allow Notifications’.
6. I changed my particulars (e.g. home address) on the app. Will it be reflected in the medical record?
It is important to keep your particulars updated. Please inform your care provider promptly if your particulars have changed / are incorrect, as the changes made on the app are not reflected on your medical records.
7. I recently converted my citizenship to S-Pass holder / Permanent Resident / Singapore citizen etc. How do I see my past medical records on the app?
You may make a request to your care provider at your next visit. Please remember to bring along the necessary identification documents for verification purposes.