1. Agreement to Terms
- In these Terms, the words “we”, “our” and “us” refer to the National University Health System (“NUHS”).
- The OneNUHS App is owned by NUHS.
- The Terms only apply to the use of the OneNUHS App. Different terms and conditions apply to the use of any of the other connected services and applications, including but not limited to HealthHub, Singpass, payment systems, and the National Electronic Health Record, which the OneNUHS App uses to provide selected functionality.
2. Access to the OneNUHS App
- Anyone may download and use the OneNUHS App. However, you may be required to register for an account with us before you are entitled to use certain functionalities within the OneNUHS App. You may also need a Singpass in order to access certain functionalities within the OneNUHS App.
- The accessibility and operation of the OneNUHS App may rely on systems, databases and technologies not within our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of the OneNUHS App. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, access to the OneNUHS App is delayed or unavailable for any period of time.
- We may at any time change, suspend, or discontinue the OneNUHS App, any of its content, and/or access to part or all of it, at any time, without notice and for any reason.
- During the use and access to the OneNUHS App, you are required to:
(a) comply with the Terms;
(b) comply with all applicable local and international laws and regulations;
(c) not access any information or data concerning another person without his/her permission;
(d) not to access or use the OneNUHS App with another person’s registered details;
(e) not use the OneNUHS App in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, bugs or harmful data, into the OneNUHS App or any computer system;
(f) not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party;
(g) not submit, publish, transmit, post or upload any material that is misleading, deceptive, in contempt of any court, defamatory, offensive, threatening, discriminatory, racist, seditious, obscene, pornographic, indecent, or otherwise objectionable to the general public;
(h) not use the OneNUHS App in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems, databases, servers or security or interfere with other users;
(i) not collect or harvest any information or data from our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any features, services, tools, directories or content on the OneNUHS App;
(j) not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any user accounts or any of NUHS’ or third party systems;
(k) not copy or duplicate in any form the OneNUHS App except where such copying is incidental to normal use;
(l) not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, translate, merge, adapt, vary or modify the OneNUHS App;
(m) not combine or incorporate the OneNUHS App with any other program or service;
(n) not disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer, or create derivative works based on any part of the OneNUHS App;
(o) not use the OneNUHS App in a way that interferes with other users;
(p) not use the OneNUHS App to transmit, send or upload any data that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware or any other harmful programs designed to adversely affect the operation of computer software or hardware.
- In the event of a non-compliance with Section 2.4, NUHS reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to part or all of the OneNUHS App for any reason at any time without prior notice.
- Should you access or use the OneNUHS App for any unlawful or criminal purpose, or use the OneNUHS App to commit any offence, we reserve the right to report you to the relevant authorities.
3. Account Registration
- In registering an account with us, you represent and warrant that all registration information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete to the best of your knowledge and belief;
- We reserve the right to reject your application for an account, suspend your use of or terminate your account at any time without prior notice to you if you are in breach of these Terms or for any other reason as determined by us at out sole and absolute discretion;
- Upon successful registration of your account, you, as the account holder:
(a) agree to keep your account ID and password confidential and shall not allow other persons to use your account;
(b) shall update your account as and when there are any changes to your details; and
(c) shall notify us immediately if you have any reason to believe that the security of your account has been compromised.
- You are solely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your account. We are entitled to treat all activities that occur under your account as having been conducted with your knowledge and authority.
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, without any prior notice to you, to:
(a) access your account and its contents as and when we consider necessary for specific purposes, included but not limited to, identifying or resolving technical problems with your account or to verify any suspected irregular transactions, or to review and manage workload data (i.e. the frequency and extent of use of the OneNUHS App by all users);
(b) block or suspend or terminate your access to your account for the purposes of investigating any breaches by you of these Terms or if we suspect that there is a compromise in the security of your account; and/or
(c) suspend or terminate you from the use of your account should you breach any of the Terms.
4. Changes and Improvements
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice to make changes and improvements to the OneNUHS App to:
(a) make technical improvements or corrections;
(b) improve performance of the service;
(c) enhance functionality;
(d) reflect changes to the operating system;
(e) address security issues.
- You shall have no cause for compliant or claim with respect to the non-availability of the OneNUHS App at any time for the purposes of making the above changes and improvements.
5. Medical Disclaimer and External Data
- You acknowledge that any information including any health, medical or drug information or recommendations including those for health screenings, provided through the OneNUHS App, and any other programs or applications in the OneNUHS App, serves as general information only, and such information is not to be viewed or relied upon as professional medical consultation or advice.
- NUHS does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of the information in the OneNUHS App.
- Medical consultation, Teleconsultation, diagnosis and treatment has to be performed through consultations with qualified medical professionals. You are advised not to substitute any information contained in OneNUHS App with the advice of qualified medical professionals. You are advised to seek and obtain professional medical advice relevant to your specific circumstances or condition. NUHS is not liable for certain information (e.g., MyChart Flowsheets) provided by you which may not be viewable to our qualified medical professionals as this information may only be for your own personal record.
- You are advised to do your own verifications regarding the accuracy and reliability of the information contained in the OneNUHS App. You are advised not to substitute any information contained in OneNUHS App such as the information provided from the Care Companion module, and ChatBot & LiveChat Sessions and, with the advice of qualified medical professionals. Any reliance on any information in the OneNUHS App is done entirely at your own risk.
- NUHS disclaims all health nudges, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, expenses with respect to any reliance by you on the information contained in OneNUHS App.
- Subject to the functionalities of your account, OneNUHS App may enable you to access, amend and/or use data or information relating to you or other persons such as your children or dependents from other external sources such as the respective Public Healthcare Institutions appointment systems (“External Data”). All External Data are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We are not responsible for the availability of or any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in such External Data, and the use of External Data may be subject to terms and conditions imposed by external parties.
6. Outpatient Appointments
- We may provide a platform to enable you to make and change your outpatient appointments at specified NUHS institutions. You may also be able to check your on-going appointments at the various NUHS institutions.
- To enable this service, you may be required to login to the OneNUHS App and submit your appointment requests or details. You may be required to submit your mobile number or other contact details to facilitate the visits.
- NUHS does not guarantee appointments made through the OneNUHS App. There is a possibility that appointments made through the OneNUHS App are not registered with the outpatient clinic concerned or are not available at the date(s) and time(s) chosen. In that event, NUHS or the relevant NUHS institution to which the outpatient clinic belongs shall not be liable for any monetary loss, expense, or claim with respect to any missed or unavailable appointments.
- To confirm any outpatient clinic appointments or TeleConsultations made through the OneNUHS App, you are advised to contact NUHS Group Contact Centre directly.
- You shall not use the OneNUHS App to make multiple appointments with respect to the same consultation, in order to secure a preferred date, or to give you multiple options with respect to outpatient appointments. NUHS reserves the right to disable your use of this service if you abuse this outpatient appointment service.
7. Ordering Medication
- We may provide a platform to enable you to order medication through the OneNUHS App. This service is applicable for partially collected prescriptions (i.e. prescriptions under which collection of medications had been made previously but there are still medications outstanding) and is not available for the following medications:
(a) Controlled drugs
(b) Laboratory orders
(c) Exemption medications (i.e. medications that are not approved by the Health Sciences Authority)
(d) Special order medications (i.e. medications that are not available in NUHS and need to be specially ordered from non-NUHS sources); and
(e) Pharmacy-only medications
- To enable this service, you may be required to login to the OneNUHS App and submit your medication request(s), and other information including delivery or pick up location(s). You may be required to submit your mobile number or other contact details to facilitate the order and delivery or pick-up of the medication.
- Payment for the medicines shall be made at the point of collection.
- NUHS does not guarantee that medicines ordered through the OneNUHS App will be available, or received and processed. If any medicine is not available, you may be contacted by a NUHS staff. NUHS or the relevant NUHS institution shall not be liable for any monetary loss, expense, or claim with respect to the unavailability of any medicine or any missed orders.
- To verify that any medication ordered through the OneNUHS App is available or has been or will be processed, you are advised to contact the relevant NUHS pharmacy directly.
- You should ensure that you have sufficient medication supplies, taking into account the processing time for medication refill services.
- To protect the hygiene and safety of our medicines sold, the purchase of any medicine are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
8. Health Together
- These terms apply when you agree to sign up to Health Together with NUHS.
- Health Together, which may include other programme aims to help you and your dependents stay healthy.
- You acknowledge that by using the OneNUHS App that you are interested in being enrolled into the Health Together programme. NUHS may consider you as a participant and a patient of NUHS. You will receive useful health information from Health Together, managed by the NUHS Regional Health System Office. Your preference will be saved under Settings > Communications.
- You acknowledge that by clicking on the acceptance button in the OneNUHS App, you agree to sign up for Health Together, and NUHS may consider you a participant and patient of NUHS.
- You agree that your medical records or information and any personal data, including health screening results and vaccination records, and any medical records or information or personal data currently in the possession of NUHS (collectively referred to as the "Information"), may be collected, used and disclosed, from time to time, for the purposes of Health Together. The collection, use and disclosure of the Information may include the use of the Information to (“Purposes”):
(a) provide care to you;
(b) inform you about health screenings, vaccinations, tests and other healthcare programmes;
(c) plan, administer, review and improve healthcare policies, healthcare programmes and Health Together, including the conduct of data analysis; and
(d) provide reminders and direct appropriate referrals
(e) where applicable to shortlist you for participation in relevant research studies which could contribute to the advancement of medical care
- You agree that we may disclose the Information for the Purposes to any institution managed and controlled by NUHS and to any of NUHS’ partners including any Government agency or third party institutions involved in NUHS patient care and community programmes and services. You will be prompted to provide certain information that may help assess your appropriateness for health screenings and interventions for your health.
- You acknowledge and agree that any suggestions or recommendations on health screenings that Health Together provides to you will not be viewed or relied upon as the provision of professional medical consultation or advice. NUHS does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of the suggestions or recommendations for any health screenings in the programme.
- You acknowledge and agree that medical consultation, diagnosis and treatment has to be performed through consultations with qualified medical professionals. You are advised not to substitute the advice of qualified medical professionals with any recommendations of the programme. You are advised to seek and obtain professional medical advice relevant to your specific circumstances or condition when faced with any doubts.
- You acknowledge and agree that any reliance on any recommendations in Health Together is done entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that NUHS disclaims all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, expenses with respect to any reliance by you on the recommendations made in Health Together.
9. Payment Service
- We may provide a platform to enable you to make payments to specific healthcare institutions and/or other vendors. You acknowledge that we are merely an intermediary to facilitate payments made by you, and the payment platform is provided for your convenience only. All payments made through the payment platform are made directly to the accounts of the billing parties.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions of these Terms, we shall not be responsible for any malfunction in any computer system, software or any Internet access service provider that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of the online transmission of payment instructions. We shall not be responsible if any information provided is inaccurate or if payment instructions are not given sufficiently in advance to allow for timely payment or if payment instructions cannot be carried out for any reason beyond our control.
- We shall endeavour to use available technology to protect the security of communications made through the OneNUHS App. However, we do not accept any liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through the OneNUHS App.
- You acknowledge that internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties, and that we make no warranties that the OneNUHS App is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software.
- You are responsible for taking appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure, including clearing your internet browser’s cache after using any features, services, tools, directories or content on the OneNUHS App.
- For more infocomm security tips, please visit www.csa.gov.sg/gosafeonline/
11. Hyperlinks and Third Party Systems
- We do not warrant and endorse, and are not responsible or liable for the availability or content of any other Internet site or system (which is not provided, owned or operated by us) linked to or from the OneNUHS App. Any link provided on the OneNUHS App is solely for your convenience. These links do not constitute endorsements or recommendations. Access to any other internet sites or systems is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies of such internet sites or systems.
- You must obtain prior written permission from us before hyperlinking to, or framing OneNUHS App or any content within the OneNUHS App. We reserve the right to impose conditions when we grant you with such permission.
- We reserve the right to object to or disable any link or frame to or from the OneNUHS App.
- We reserve the right to change the URL of the OneNUHS App.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you will not hold us, the Ministry of Health, any public healthcare institution, any public agency, or any entity that has been authorised to carry out government and/or healthcare-related services liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of any third party website or app, including, but not limited to, any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available from any such third party website or app.
12. Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property and rights in the OneNUHS App, including source codes, pages, documents, software, images, graphics, and other files, trademarks, trade names, logos, audio and video (“OneNUHS App Content”) are protected by law. The intellectual property rights in the OneNUHS App Content are either the proprietary property of NUHS or licensed to NUHS by third parties. All rights are expressly reserved. “National University Health System Pte Ltd” or “NUHS” and other graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of NUHS or of the NUHS institutions (including without limitation the “National University Hospital (Singapore) Pte Ltd” or “NUH”, “Ng Teng Fong General Hospital” or “NTFGH”, “Jurong Community Hospital” or “JCH”, “Alexandra Hospital” or “AH”, “National University Polyclinics” or “NUP”) and may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission.
- Except as permitted by any written law, no part of the OneNUHS App may be reproduced or re-used for any commercial purposes whatsoever without prior NUHS’ written permission. You may not upload or republish the material in the OneNUHS App on any internet, or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation, and any other use of OneNUHS App Content is strictly prohibited. You are not permitted to use the OneNUHS App for any data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods.
- Any use of the OneNUHS App and OneNUHS App Content other than as specifically authorised herein, without the prior written permission of NUHS, is strictly prohibited. NUHS has the right to suspend or terminate your account should you breach the terms of this licence.
- None of the OneNUHS App Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without NUHS’s prior written permission or unless permitted by law.
13. General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted under law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to OneNUHS App, whether express or implied.
- We do not accept any liability to you in respect of any User Contributed Information or External Data.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, loss of revenue, loss of profits, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising from or in connection with:
(a) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the information on OneNUHS App;
(b) you using, visiting or relying on any statements, opinion, representation or information in OneNUHS App;
(c) any delay in the operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software;
(d) the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses OneNUHS App;
(e) any External Data; or
(f) any User Contributed Information.
- There are currently no fees payable by you for using any part of OneNUHS App. However, we reserve the right to implement fees for the use of certain functions of the OneNUHS App from time to time. This excludes specific ordering services such as medication top-up requests and medical report request., where fees will be levied as stated.
- We are not responsible for any fees charged by any other third party website or App that is not owned or operated by us, or part of the OneNUHS App, and we shall not be liable towards you for any fees incurred as a result of using or accessing or making purchases from any such third party website or app.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors and licensors harmless in respect of any claims arising out of: (i) your breach of these Terms, (ii) your use of the OneNUHS App, (iii) your access, use or amendment of any External Data, (iv) any User Contributed Information provided by you or (v) any action taken by us as part of our investigation of a suspected breach of these Terms or as a result of a finding or decision that a breach of these Terms has occurred.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
17. Variation of Terms
- We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time to review the Terms because they are legally binding on you.
- We may modify or discontinue any features, services, tools, directories or content that form part of the OneNUHS App at any time, with or without notice, and without liability.
18. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The use of the OneNUHS App, and the Terms, shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the courts of Singapore.
Effective Date: 4 November 2020
Last Updated: 23 April 2023