1. Pulmonary arterial hypertension in pregnancy - a systematic review of outcomes in the modern era. TT Low, N Guron, R Ducas et al. Pul Cir 2021 Apr. https://doi.org/10.1177/20458940211013671
2. Pregnant with pulmonary arterial hypertension – can we handle the pressure. TT Low, John Granton. Int J Cardiol 2020 Nov. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2020.11.036
3. Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: clinical implications and diagnostic challenges. Overlooked and underappreciated in Asia? TT Low, Marie Houdmount, PH Loh, et al. Clinical Cardiology 2020;1–8. DOI: 10.1002/clc.23484
4. Have a heart during the COVID-19 crisis: Making the case for cardiac rehabilitation in the ace of an ongoing pandemic. TJ Yeo, LYT Wang, TT Low. Eur J Prev Cardiol 2020 June; 27(9):903-905
5. Help-seeking patterns and funding strategies in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension on hosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors: an orphan disease with effective but costly treatment. Y Lim, SMWB Maaroof, TT Low et al. Singapore Med J 2020, 1-13. https://doi.org/10.11622/smedj.2020026
6. An Asian Perspective on Gender Differences in Clinical Outcomes and Echocardiographic Profiles of Patients With Medically Managed Severe Aortic Stenosis. JN Ngiam, N Chew, YB Tan, HW Sim, CH Sia, TT Low, et al. Heart Lung Circ 2019. doi: 10.1016/j.hlc.2019.06.725
7. Pulmonary arterial hypertension in a multi-ethnic Asian population: Characteristics, survival and mortality predictors from a 14-year follow-up study. Y Lim, TT Low*, SP Chan, et al. *Co- 1st author Respirology. 2019 Feb;24(2):162-170.
8. Percutaneous pulmonary valve implantation as an alternative to repeat open-heart surgery for patients with pulmonary outflow obstruction: a reality in Singapore. LWE Tay, WLJ Yip, TT Low, et al. Singapore Med J. 2018 Nov 29. doi: 10.11622/smedj.2018141.
9. Pharmacoinvasive strategy as rescue treatment for acute right ventricular failure from chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension. VB Panday, I Kuntjoro, TT Low, et al. QJM: An International Journal of Medicine 2018. https://doi.org/10.1093/qjmed/hcy156
10. The women’s heart health programme: a pilot trial of sex-specific cardiovascular management. TT Low
, SP Chan, SH Wai, et al. BMC Womens Health. 2018 Apr 16;18(1):56.