1. Comparison of epidemiology, treatments, and outcomes of ST segment elevation myocardial infarction between young and elderly patients. PP Pel, H Zheng, AFW Ho, H Wah, HC Tan, LL Foo, MEH Ong. Emerg Med J 2018; 35: 289-296
2. Sex differences in 1-tear rehospitalisation for heart failure and myocardial omfarction after primary percutaneous coronary intervention. H Zheng, LL Foo, HC Tan, AM Richards, SP Chan, CH Lee, AFH Low et al Am J Cardiol 2019; 123: 1935-1940
3. Clinical outcomes one-year and beyond after combination sirolimus-eluting endothelial progenitor cell capture stenting during primary percutaneous coronary intervention in ST-segment elevation myocardial imfarction. HW Sim, EH Thong, HC Tan, AF Low, CH Lee, MY Chan, EL Tay, PH Loh, KH Chan, JP Loh. Cardiovasc Revasc Med 2019; 20: 739-743
4. Treating very-long coronary artery disease in the contemporary drug eluting stent era: single long 48mm stent versus two overlapping stents showed comparable clinical outcomes. HW Sim, EH Thong, PH Loh, CH Lee, MY Chan, AF Low, EL Tay, KH Chan, HC Tan, JP Loh. Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine, 2020; 21: 1115-1118
5. Sleep apnea and cardiovascular outcomes after coronary artery bypass grafting. CY Koo, AT Aung, ZF Chen, W Kristanto, HW Sim, W Tam, C Gochuico, KA Tan, GS Kang, V Sorokin, P Ong, P Kojodjojo, AM Richards, HC Tan, T Kofidis, CH Lee. Heart 2020; 106: 1495-1502
6. Intravsacular lithotripsy for the treatment of severe calcific neointimal hyperplasia in a bare metal stent 17 years after implantation. E Sia, HC Tan, KH Chan. Coronary artery disease. Coron Artery Dis 2020 May 8
7. Impact of time of onset of symptom of ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction on 1-year rehospitalization for heart failure and mortality" Paradies V, Zheng H, Chan MHH, Chan MYY, Foo DC, Lee CW, Lim ST, Tan HC, Tan JWC, Tong KL, Wong AS, Wong PE, Yeo KK, Foo LL, Chua TS, Koh TH, Bulluck H, Hausenloy DJ Am Heart J. 2020; 224: 1-9
8. The Lipid Paradox is present in ST-elevation but not in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction patients: Insights from the Singapore Myocardial Infarction Registry. CH Sia Sia, HL Zheng, AFH Ho, H Bulluck, J Chong, D Foo, LL Foo, PZY Lim, BW Liew, HC Tan, TC Yeo, T Chua, MYY Chan, DJ Hausenloy. Sci Rep 2020; 10: 6799.
9. Transplantation of Endothelial Progenitor Cells in Obese Diabetic Rats Following Myocardial Infarction: Role of Thymosin Beta-4. KK Poh, PSS Lee, AH Djohan, MJ Galupo, GG Songco, TC Yeo, HC Tan, AM Richards, L Ye. Cells 2020; 9: 949. doi: 10.3390/cells9040949.
10. Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Door-to-Balloon Time for Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention- Results from the Singapore Western STEMI Network. NWS Chew, CH Sia, HL Wee, BJD Loh, S Rastogi, P Kojodjojo, DWP Chor, BSH Leong, BCP Koh, H Tam, LS Quek, WCH Sia, Kalyar Win Saw, BWL Tung, ZZY Ng, A Ambhore, ELW Tay, KH Chan, CH Lee, JPY Loh, AFH Low, MYY Chan, TC Yeo, HC Tan, PH Loh. Circulation Journal https://doi.org/10.1253/circj.CJ-20-0800