Dr. Adeline Yong is presently a Consultant in the Division of Dermatology at the Department of Medicine, National University Hospital, Singapore.
Dr. Yong attained the OCBC Undergraduate Scholarship and received her Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery from the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore. Subsequently, she did her training in Internal Medicine under the National University Health System (NUHS) Internal Medicine Residency Programme. She obtained membership of Royal College of Physicians (MRCP UK) in Year 2016. Thereafter, Dr. Yong did her Senior Residency Training under the National Healthcare Group (NHG) Dermatology Residency Programme and attained specialist accreditation in Dermatology.
Having a strong inclination towards research, Dr. Adeline Yong was also trained under the NUHS Research Residency Programme (RRP), where she was awarded the RRP Research Award (Merit) in 2020.
Dr. Yong has keen interests in dermatologic surgery and skin cancer. She is also the Dermatology Undergraduate Director for the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore.
1. Yong AM, Tan SY, Tan LC. An Update on Pityrosporum Folliculitis in Singapore from a Single Tertiary Care Dermatological Centre. Singapore Med J. 2020 Apr 29. doi: 10.11622/smedj.2020068. Online ahead of print.
2. Yong AM, Leung AJ, Chandran N. A Dermatology Health Services Study of Nursing Homes in Singapore. Singapore Med J. 2020 Dec;61(12):661-664. doi: 10.11622/smedj.2020178.
3. Yong AM, Teoh YL, Tay YK. Painful leg rash. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2019 Jan-Feb;85(1):129.
4. Yong AM, Tambyah PA. FOOT BINDING- Case 255. Radiology 2018 Mar;286(3):1084-1087.
5. Bruce-Hickman D, Yong AM, Wee DA, Smitasin N, Bin TK. Erythema nodosum leprosum. Br J Hosp Med (Lond) 2018 Jan 2;79(1):54.
6. Mok ZR, Yong AM, Leung AJ, Tan KB, Aw DCW. Cutaneous metastasis: experience from a tertiary healthcare institution in Singapore. Int J Dermatol. 2017 Dec;56(12):1497-1498.
7. Mei-Yen Yong A, Tay YK. Atopic Dermatitis: Racial and Ethnic Differences. Dermatol Clin. 2017 Jul;35(3):395-402.
8. Yong AMY, Yang SS, Tan KB, Ho SA. Disseminated Cutaneous Trichosporonosis in an Adult Bone Marrow Transplant Patient. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2017 May-Jun;8(3):192-194.
9. MMQ Liau, AMY Yong, GT Law, H Jaffar. Residents’ Pocket Card Guide to Improve Eczema Prescription: Our Experience in a Tertiary Hospital Dermatology Clinic. Hong Kong J. Dermatol. Venereol. (2017) 25, 123-126.
10. Yong A, Chong WS, Pan JY. Disseminated granuloma annulare responding to narrowband UVB phototherapy. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2016 Mar;32(2):107-9.