Below are some guidelines on when you should start doing a mammogram
- For women aged 50 and above, you are advised to go for a mammogram screening once every two years.
For women aged 40 – 49, consult your doctor about the benefits and limitations of a mammogram screening. As breast tissues of younger women tend to be denser, abnormalities may not be visible on the mammogram.
For those below the age of 40, mammogram screening is not recommended. See a doctor for any breast abnormalities.
Part of Screen for Life (SFL) and HealthierSG Initiatives
Women who fulfil the following criteria are eligible for a subsidised screening mammogram under the
- Aged 40 and above
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- Have not had a mammogram in the past 12 months (ages 40-49) OR 24 months (ages 50 and above)
- Not currently experiencing breast symptoms i.e. lumps/pain/abnormal nipple discharge
- Not currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Never had any breast implants or silicon injections
- Never been diagnosed with breast cancer, OR has been previously diagnosed but has completed treatment, is in remission, and has been discharged
To make an appointment, scan the QR code to access our appointment form or click
here. Our staff will contact you within 3 - 5 working days to confirm your appointment.
Not Part of Screen for Life (SFL)
For women who do not qualify for SFL screening mammograms, a request form from your General Practitioner (GP) is required in order to book an appointment.
Upon obtaining the request form, an appointment can be made by emailing your request to
. In your email request, please state the following:
- Name (as per NRIC)
- Name of referring clinic
- Preferred date
- Preferred day of the week
- Preferred time
Our staff will contact you within 3-5 working days to confirm the appointment.