At NUHS, our people are our pride. We strongly believe in developing people to be leaders of tomorrow – people who share our vision in shaping medicine and transforming care! Our dynamic environment offers ample opportunities for training, growth and development. At NUHS, there are various sponsorship opportunities available to help further develop your passions and skill sets. These opportunities seek to assist you in becoming the best you can be so that you can contribute more to the world of tomorrow.
If you are passionate, enthusiastic and possess the drive to grow and excel, we warmly welcome you to take this journey with us to create a dynamic academic medicine environment!
Sponsored Discipline / Types of Sponsorship:
- Nursing (Degree, Diploma, Certificate)
- Allied Health Profession (Degree, Diploma)
- Singapore citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Science students with good GCE ‘O’ Level and/or ‘A’ level results OR existing diploma students with Good GPA results
- Possess good co-curricular activities (CCA) records
- Students who are keen to apply for mid-term sponsorship to complete at least one semester of study in Health Science disciplines at either local ITEs, polytechnics, or local universities
To find out more about the healthcare sponsorships under the NUHS and our entities, visit NUHS Nursing and Allied Health Sponsorships