- If you provide us with another person’s personal data (including your family members), you warrant that:
We may collect, use and disclose the personal data received from you for the purposes listed below and any other related or associated purposes (collectively the “Purposes”):
- you are authorised
to act on his/her behalf; and
When you provide us with personal data:
- setting up your account with us and managing your use and access of the OneNUHS App;
- providing you or other users with the services or functions of the OneNUHS App including without limitation to maintain your general health record, to make, amend or review your appointments with any of our specialist outpatient clinics, to order medicines;
- enabling you to view and pay your outstanding medical bills through OneNUHS App;
- managing your relationship with us;
- transfer to computer systems operated or managed by third parties (including HealthHub, SingPass, payment systems, the National Electronic Health Record system managed by the Ministry of Health, the SingHealth Online Appointment System and National Healthcare Group Polyclinics Online Appointment System) in order to provide you with the services and functions of the OneNUHS App;
- assisting you with your enquiries;
- obtaining feedback;
- accounting, risk management and record keeping;
- informing you about service upgrades and updates;
- performing network or service enhancement;
- carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis, including satisfaction surveys to improve and personalise our services to you and develop new products and services;
- personalising our services and recommending content related to our services and your health;
- offering to you rewards and loyalty programs which you may qualify for;
- enabling you to participate in and to receive information regarding the rewards and loyalty programs which you may qualify for; and
- sending you advertisements, information on promotions by our partners or invitations to events; and/or p. purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- We may access, use or disclose your personal data
- without your express or informed consent if such access, use or disclosure is permitted by the PDPA, as may be clarified by written guidance issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission from time to time, or and other any written law,
- if it falls within one of the purposes which consent is deemed under the PDPA notification to patients found at this link (https://www.nuhs.edu.sg/Pages/Personal-Data-Protection-Act.aspx); or
- We may from time to time disclose your personal data to our agents who process data on our behalf and act as our data intermediaries. In that event, these agents are only permitted to use and process the personal data for our purposes, and not for other purposes.
The OneNUHS App may contain links to other websites or applications whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites or applications and encourage you to review the privacy policies or notices of those websites or applications.
email@example.com if you:
Due to the nature of the OneNUHS App, there is an inherent risk of wrongful, illegal or unauthorised access by third parties to your account(s) and/or handheld/mobile device(s). You hereby acknowledge and agree to accept the risk of such wrongful, illegal or unauthorised access and hereby agree that NUHS shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising from such wrongful, illegal or unauthorised access.
- need more information on or access to data which you have previously provided to us.
Effective Date: 4 November 2020
Last Updated: 4 November 2020