About NUHS Fund Limited
NUHS Fund Limited (NFL) is a Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG) and a registered charity with IPC status. The charity was set up by NUHS to promote medical research and development as well as provide health related services for the benefit of the Singapore Community.
Gifts directed to NFL will be used to ensure better health outcomes for the Singapore community.
- Your investment in research will lead to the discovery of causes of diseases, the development of more effective treatments and the creation of better technologies to support better health.
- Your support for education will allow healthcare professionals to continually improve their skills to heal, care for and support healthcare needs in the community
- Your compassion to support patients especially those assessed to be in financial need, will make a difference in their journey back to better health
Every dollar donated to NFL goes in its entirety* to support the patients assessed to be in financial need to help them with their recovery journeys.
NUHS DO does not engage third party fundraisers to raise funds for NFL.
* The only exception being donations received by the Cancer Fund for a 2018 Gala Dinner, for which a portion was used to fund the event, as well as credit card donations received via GIVE.asia which incur administrative charges that directly net off against donations received.The day-to-day management of NFL has been delegated to the NUHS Development Office (DO), which reports to the Board of Directors as well as to the Chief Executive of NUHS.
The Board of Directors comprises of directors, of which 4 directors are in the employment of NUHS & its entities while the remaining are independent directors. The Board provides guidance and has oversight over NFL, including guidance on fund raising strategies, fund raising efforts and utilisation of funds based on prioritisation of healthcare needs. Prof Lim Pin is the Chairman of NFL.
All manpower and operating costs are absorbed in the budget of NUHS DO. The only expenses incurred by NFL are bank charges and audit fees due to annual statutory requirements and these are borne by funds ring-fenced for this purpose. For more information about NUHS Fund Limited, click here.
NUHS Fund Limited Annual Report
FY 2016 (PDF, 80.5KB) FY 2017 (PDF, 80.2KB) FY 2018 (PDF, 243KB)
NUHS Fund Limited Donor Report
To download, please click here (PDF, 7MB).
The Heart Fund Donor Report (Updated bi-annually)
To download, please click here (PDF, 4.7MB).
NUH Children's Fund Donor Report (Updated bi-annually)
To download, please click here (PDF, 6MB).
Cancer Fund Donor Report (Updated annually)
To download, please click here (PDF, 1.1MB).
The Gut Fund Brochure
Click here (PDF, 2.6MB) to find out more about The Gut Fund.
Personal Data Protection Act: Use of Donor Information (PDF, 142KB)
- A gift of $200 can help a patient to purchase consumable supplies such as diapers, feeding tubes and milk feeds.
- A gift of $1,000 can help a patient with their medical treatment costs, such as drugs and medical operations.
- A gift of $12,000 can offset cost of interim nursing home fees while waiting for long-term voluntary nursing home placement.
How to make a gift, click here.
To contact us, please click here.
If you have something to report on actual or suspected wrongdoings involving any NUHS employees, please refer to our whistleblowing reporting channel here.