There are a number of ways you can make your gift, whether you would like to make an outright, one-time gift or a monthly recurring gift.
Giving to our Patients
- Click here to make an online donation
- Download Gift Form
- To set up a GIRO payment service (all banks) or bank standing instruction (for DBS / POSB account holders only) to make your recurring gift OR to arrange an outright, one-time gift
- If you are making a recurring gift, you can contact us to stop your gift at any time.
- Donate through interbank transfer to bank account number 107-901098-9 (DBS Bank Ltd) or PayNow to UEN number 201203593ZNFL and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and amount of transfer, full name/company name, NRIC/UEN and contact person for the tax deduction.
- Write a cheque to "NUHS Fund Limited" and indicate your full name/company name, NRIC/UEN, contact person and email address at the back of the cheque. Please send the completed cheque to NUHS Development Office at 1E Kent Ridge Road, NUHS Tower Block Level 13, Singapore 119228
Giving to Community Programmes
Please contact us if you would like to discuss making a gift to support community programmes at NUHS.
Giving to Medical Research
Please contact us if you would like to discuss making a gift towards Medical Research at NUHS.
Giving to Medical Education
To support our underprivileged students at :
> NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, please click here to be directed to give online.
> NUS Faculty of Dentistry, please click here to be directed to give online.
> NUS Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health, please click here to be directed to give online.
Alternatively, please contact us if you would like to discuss making a gift towards Medical Education at NUHS.
Leave your legacy and make a planned gift for future generations. You can support any or all of NUHS' priorities. A charitable bequest can take many forms so you have considerable flexibility. You remain in complete control of the bequest process and can change any bequest provision during your lifetime.
Honouring and Recognising your Gift
Income Tax Deductible Benefit
Gifts made from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2021 of $10 and above will receive a 2.5 times tax deduction (subject to IRAS review).
When the tax deduction of the gift is more than the income for the year, the donor is allowed to carry forward the unutilised deduction over five years.
For eligible gifts, we will be pleased to recognise your generosity by offering naming opportunities for facilities or programmes in your honour, or in honour of a company, organisation, foundation or loved one.
To find out how you can give to the NUHS, please contact our development representative at:
NUHS Development Office
c/o National University Health System
1E Kent Ridge Road
NUHS Tower Block, Level 13