Despite the various government subsidies and public assistance schemes available, patients in need of financial aid still find it challenging to cope with the cost of medical treatments and rehabilitation process.
Here at NUHS Fund, our key priority is to support the patients assessed to be in financial need to help them in their recovery journeys.
Over the past 12 months, due to the generosity of our donors, over 1,200 patients have received financial assistance from NUHS Fund – financial support they were unable to get from government or public assistance schemes. Our Donor Report gives an overview of how these patients were assisted by the charity. Behind the numbers are stories of individuals who were not able to afford the costs of treatment; whether for medication to control their chronic disease or a lifesaving procedure to give them a second life. We hope the transparency of our reporting will encourage donors to contribute to a very worthwhile cause.
Your gifts will make a difference in the lives of our financially disadvantaged patients and their families, offering them comfort, hope and a better tomorrow!
There are several ways you can make your gift, whether you would like to make an outright, one-time gift or a monthly recurring gift:
- Click here to make an online donation
- Download Gift Form (PDF, 418KB)
- To set up a GIRO payment service (PDF, 111KB) (all banks) or bank standing instruction (PDF, 963KB) (for DBS / POSB account holders only) to make your recurring gift OR to arrange an outright, one-time gift
- Please kindly refer to this guide (PDF, 1.1MB) on how to set up a standing instruction to your bank
- If you are making a recurring gift, you can contact us to stop your gift at any time.
- Donate through interbank transfer to bank account number 107-901098-9 (DBS Bank Ltd) or PayNow to UEN number 201203593ZNFL and email email@example.com with the date and amount of transfer, full name/company name, NRIC/UEN and contact person for the tax deduction.
- Write a cheque to "NUHS Fund Limited" and indicate your full name/company name, NRIC/UEN, contact person and email address at the back of the cheque. Please send the completed cheque to NUHS Development Office at 1E Kent Ridge Road, NUHS Tower Block Level 13, Singapore 119228.